Sugar relationships feel like a completely new thing, but the truth is that they have been around since at least the 17th century, although under a different name. These days, you have the best chance of meeting your perfect sugar baby on the internet, and here are the secrets to creating a winning sugar daddy profile.
How to write a sugar daddy profile: top 5 tips
Good sugar daddy profiles tell just enough information about you without disclosing too much. Here are the top 5 tips to write a profile that will land you perfect date.
- Show off your personality. Don’t expect to skate on good looks or financial status alone — mention your tastes, hobbies, and things that make you interesting.
- Be upfront about what you have to offer. Talk about the ways you want to spend time with your sugar baby and how often you want to see each other.
- Don’t emphasize the financial side of the arrangement. Sugar relationships are transactional in nature and money is an important part of the sugar lifestyle, but it’s not the only one.
- Keep things fun and lighthearted. A sugar relationship is meant to be more free and fun than traditional dating, and you need to keep it that way.
- Don’t share personal details. You can mention the industry you work in or the area to leave in, but don’t get too personal right in your profile.
Sugar daddy profile headlines: winning ideas
When a potential sugar baby is browsing the men on the site, she typically decides whether she’s interested even without opening the full profile. She looks at the profile photo, the age, and, of course, the heading. Most sugar dating sites only allow you to type around 10 words in your headline. Describe yourself, the kind of relationship you want, or the kind of sugar baby you’d like to meet. Humor works great in these situations. Here are a few headline examples for your inspiration.
Sugar daddy profile examples: the good and the bad
If you are new to online dating in general or sugar dating in particular, it can be hard to get your profile right from the first try. Let’s check out some sugar daddy profile examples to see what your profile should ideally include and what behavior to avoid.
The first sugar daddy is obviously not new to sugar dating. He knows exactly what kind of relationship he is looking for and he is not afraid to say it. He also has certain preferences appearance-wise and lets you instantly know about them. His demands to exchange face photos right away may look harsh to some, but he’s actually saving everyone’s time by avoiding disappointment.
This sugar daddy is probably looking for his first-ever sugar baby. He’s not sure what his expectations are and he didn’t spend enough time thinking it through. When potential sugar babies browse his profile, they won’t be able to get an idea about what he’s like or what he can offer in a sugar relationship. He may expect women to contact him to find out more, but since beautiful sugar babies typically get a lot of attention from men, they may not take the time to do it.
The internet provides endless opportunities for finding a sugar baby you’ve always wanted and building a relationship that will benefit you both. There are only two things you need to do: find the right sugar daddy site and invest enough time and effort to create the best sugar daddy profile that will attract lots of eligible girls.